Nigel draws on experience gained in an exceptionally wide-ranging career.
Before becoming an independent strategy adviser, Nigel saw service as an army office, was private secretary to Leon Brittan at the Home Office, and became a director of corporate finance at Schroders. There he advised companies on capital raising, mergers and acquisitions, and played a key role in the privatisation of the water industry. From 1994-1997 Nigel was Head of Corporate Finance at Hambros bank.
Since 1997 Nigel has advised
- chief executives of some 50 companies across many industry sectors
- including start-up private companies and £1bn plus quoted companies
- on long-term strategic and short term tactical issues
- such as business strategy, transactions, management and board issues
- and has himself served on or chaired eight not-for-profit boards
To read more about Nigel’s background, click here.